Friday, March 24, 2017

Camping Time!


Or is it glamping time?  Either way, for Stampendous it's a fun time "On The Road!"
 I've used Campground Perfectly Clear Stamps Set for my card this week and it's definitely a favorite for me!  We love to camp and go as often as possible.  One of the things I love about living in North Carolina is having the beach and the mountains close by for easy access camping to each.  Another thing I love about this set is that adorable little camper.  Even though we have a new 32' camper, I really want one of the little vintage campers to make into a studio in my back yard.  Just my own little getaway where I can go and create and get into that zen-like state that I enjoy!



Here's what I've used to create this card:

Spectrum Noir™ Markers
Orange Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Mounting Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives®

Here's who's playing along today:

Stampendous Blog

Louise Healy

Lea Fritts (me)


I do hope you love this sweet little set as much as I do!  If you enjoy camping or have a Boy Scout or Girl Scout in the family, this set would be great for cards, scrapbook layouts and even little memory books.  I'll see you again next week with more fun inspiration, in the meantime, have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Lea
 
SaveSaveSaveSave

3 comments:

  1. Fun, fun, fun! I love the scene you created! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO CUTE! Love the trees and that camper. I agree, a little vintage trailer to call your very own crafty space. Hey that would be our version of a pop up craft room!!!!!! Hitch it up and take it on the road. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your coloring on this. We are looking for a RV right now. These are too small but I always look when I see one. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!