Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Celebrating the Art of Conie Fong

Over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends it's a week of celebrating Conie Fong Art & Design.  Conie's image are all amazing and so very sweet!  Today I'm using Abbie with Balloons for my card. I think she is just the cutest little thing with those chubby little legs!  She was so much fun to color with my Prismacolor Pencils!


Here's what I used to create this card:

Prismacolor™ Pencils
Kraft Cardstock
Mint Julep Cardstock by My Colors®
Tonal Patterns Paper Pad by Love Nicole™
Paddywack Paper Pad by Recollections®
E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives™
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives®

We would love for you to play along with us this week and join the fun!  I hope you have an awesome day and I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!