Friday, March 10, 2017

Superstar Birthday

We've been celebrating birthdays all week at Stampendous!  We have so many different stamps and stencils that are perfect for creating anything from a birthday card, to invitations, to home decor, and scrapbook pages to remember it all!  Not just birthdays, but also anniversaries and all of the major holidays.  If there's a celebration to be had, chances are, we have the stamps and stencils to help you celebrate it in style!  Here's my card for today using the sentiment, Superstar Birthday, and the background stamp, Oh My Stars.  



Here's what I used to create this card:

Copic® Markers:  Y11,15; B24,26
Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
Spellbinders® Stars Five Die Set
My Colors® Tuscan Sun Cardstock
My Colors® Banana Pepper Cardstock
E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives™
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives®

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you've enjoyed our weeklong celebration of birthdays.  I'll see you again next week.  In the meantime, have a wonderful day.

Hugs,
Lea

1 comment:

  1. I love all the stars for a background! Super cute card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!