Friday, March 23, 2018

Celebrate Spring with Flower Jars


This is one of those sweet Stampendous® stamps that I fell in love with the minute I saw it!  I would love to have these bottles sitting in a windowsill with the sun shining through.  I'm a simple beauty kinda gal!  So in case you're wondering, this stamp is called Flower Jars!  Isn't it awesome!?



Here's what I used to create this card:

Stampendous Products - 


Other Products - 

Yellow Corn Cardstock by My Colors®
Molly & Rex™ Specialty Cardstock Paper Pad
Shaded Lilac Distress Ink by Ranger®
E-Z Runner® Adhesive by Scrapbook Adhesives™
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Copic® Markers (Y13, Y15, Y38, YR61, YR65, YR68, RV32, RV34, RV52, RV55, RV63, V04, V06, BV02, BV11, B0000, B000, B91, E08, E09, G00, G12, G40, G43, YG03, YG05, YG07, C1)


Here's what I did to create this card:
  1. Stamp image with black ink on white paper
  2. Color image with markers
  3. Trim image closely
  4. Stamp sentiment with lilac ink on white paper
  5. Trim sentiment closely
  6. Trim yellow cardstock in a horizontal A2 size with a tent fold
  7. Trim a mat for image and sentiment from yellow cardstock
  8. Trim patterned cardstock for background as shown
  9. Adhere sentiment to mat and set aside
  10. Adhere layers as shown
  11. Adhere sentiment as shown to card front with foam squares

Thanks so much for stopping by this week.  In case you missed it, I had a card posted on Wednesday, too, using Floral Typewriter Perfectly Clear™ Stamps.  You can check it out here.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you again next week!

Hugs,
Lea

4 comments:

  1. Lea, this is such a pretty stamp and you have colored it up beautifully. Nice to see pretty flowers, a sure sign of Spring. LOVE the background you used with the pretty multiple colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lea! A fun collection of pretty posies in this amazing creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card with beautiful pastels! Spring can’t be far away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those Flower Jars! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!